Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Five Toughest Questions Asked By A Woman






What are you thinking?
The proper answer to this question is, 'I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful,caring, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful woman you are and what a lucky guy I am to have met you." 
The wrong answer is, Rugby, Soccer or Cricket.

Do you love me?
The correct answer to this question is, "Yes. More then the earth and the stars. More than my mother. More than life itself.' 
Th wrong answer is, 'Would it make you feel better if i said yes?'

Do I look fat?
The correct response to this question is to confidently and emphatically state, No, course not' and then leave the room. 
The wrong answer is, 'A little extra weight looks good on you.'

Do you think she is prettier then me?
The 'she' in question could be an ex-girlfriend, a passer-by you were staring so hard that you almost caused a traffic accident or an actress in a movie you just saw. In each case, the correct answer is, 'No, you're much prettier.'
The wrong answer is, "Not prettier, but i bet you have a  nicer personality.' 

What would you do if i died?
The correct answer is, 'Dearest love, in the event of your untimely demise, life would cease to have meaning for me and i would perforce hurl myself under the front tyres of the first minibus taxi that came my way.'
The wrong response is, 'Could you repeat the question? I was thinking about your insurance policy.'


 

Designed by Templateism